в частные школы
Work for us
Contact Olga Vasilieva:
Chief Academic Manager
+7 903 836 06 06
iStudy is a British educational company operating in Moscow since 2002. The team of professionals of iStudy has accumulated unrivalled knowledge and experience in providing tailor-made programmes aimed at:
- assisting students in preparation for education abroad (especially for entering British private schools) and covering the following exams:
- Common entrance
- assisting teenagers in International Exams preparation (IELTS, TOEFL, SAT)
- helping adults in business communication in English
Competitive advantages for our clients
- Teachers from both Russia and the UK holding international teaching certificates that serve as a guarantee of high quality professional teaching and tangible results
- A team of internationally certified teachers, client managers and academic professionals what contributes to a highly client-oriented approach
- A great variety of in-company trainings (starting from general language training to exclusive tailor-made programmes in Oil & Gas, Aviation, Banking and other industries)
- Exam preparation programmes covering a great range of the British National Curriculum subjects (Maths, Science, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Business, Economics, Geography, History and others)
- A combination of the communicative approach with innovative teaching methods
- Efficient, up-to-date language training manuals by Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press and other publishing houses.
Competitive advantages for our teachers
- Competitive salary
- Tailored approach – provide different work opportunities depending on candidates’ preferences (part-time job, full-time job, hourly-paid scheme)
- Visa support (business and work visa options)
- Help with finding an accommodation
- One month of free one-to-one Russian classes with a professional Russian teacher and a 60% discount after that
- Academic support, providing teachers with all necessary resources, help in gaining teaching skills
- Highly flexible timetabling and a supportive work environment
French tutor for a rota position in Moscow
We are looking for a professional French tutor\governess (female) for a rota position (2 working weeks, 2 weeks off) for a 10 year old girl from a high profile family in Moscow.
The main duty is teaching French, manners, arranging educational activities and her daily schedule.
- MA in Education/ linguistics/ languages;
- Teaching certificates;
- 3 years of tutoring experience minimum;
- Energetic, sociable, easy-going personality.
- Flexible caregiver who can handle unexpected changes in schedule or situations with ease, grace, and confidence.
- French citizenship required
A 14 day rota, living in a separate room in the family's house during the rota
- Salary offer starting from 3500 GBP/2 weeks, negotiable
- Accommodation, flights and a working visa will be covered by the client,
- return tickets could be also provided every fortnight - if needed. Otherwise accomodation is provided.
- Travelling with the family to luxury resorts
- Other benefits can be discussed.
feel free to apply with your CV with a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
English nanny\tutor for a rota position in Moscow
We are looking for an English nanny\tutor for 2 kids from a high profile family in Moscow- for a 2 year old boy and an 8 year old girl,
The nanny should be in charge of the English learning and full early development of the children.
The aim for the nanny is to teach them up to native level with daily interaction in order to achieve bilingualism in their early years. This is therefore a long-term position.
- Professional nanny with clear accent (UK, US, CA, Australian citizenship)
- Compassionate, and highly dependable nanny who is keen on caring for children of the given age. Dedicated to helping to shape children into confident, intelligent, and happy people who will carry those traits on into adulthood.
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Teaching qualifications
A 14 day rota from 7 30am to 10 30pm, living in a separate room in the family's house during the rota
Salary offer starting from 3000 GBP/2 weeks, negotiable
Accommodation, flights and a working visa will be covered by the client
Feel free to apply to Olga.email@example.com